CDL represents Motorola, the leader in radio communications for your work teams. Motorola technology means integrated voice and data and clearer voice communications.
You’ll have digital quality throughout your coverage area and up and down your lines with volume that automatically adjusts to compensate for background noise. Plus, Motorola has many safety and emergency features including ‘man down’ technology. CDL Technicians can also install and maintain radio towers, repeaters and all radio programming.
– Bluetooth® audio is embedded right in the radio
– Loud front speaker that automatically adjusts radio volume
– Superior units with long battery life
– Motorola digital technology works with your current analog units
– Superior training and maintenance from CDL professionals
– ‘Man Down’ and other emergency features
CDL began in the electric business in 1964 and over the years has expanded with sixteen additional divisions to meet the needs of railroads, industrial clients and ports and terminals nationwide. With offices in Southeast Kansas and Southwest Missouri and crews throughout the country, one call gets CDL professionals to create solutions for you.